Do have a passion for shopping? Do you love finding the BEST deals, and sharing them with family and friends? Are you up for the challenge of discovering what millions of readers want to buy?
Then BradsDeals.com is looking for you! We want to add a detail-oriented and reliable Online Deal Editor with a passion for online shopping and deal hunting.
This position includes
- Working closely with the editorial team to find and publish specific deals and products
- Analyzing sales data and running price comparisons on a wide variety of consumer items
- Providing insight into sales trends using historical and current data
- Working with our Partner Development team to secure exclusive offers from retailers for our readers
- A passion for finding a great deal and helping people save money
- A knack for online shopping and consumer behavior
- A keen awareness of popular trends, products and brands on everything from apparel to technology
- Dependable, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to produce accurate copy in BradsDeals tone and self-edit in a fast-paced publishing environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and take initiative
- Internet and computer savvy, including basic HTML and creating URLs
- Ability to work responsibly both independently and as a team player
Previous writing, marketing, or retail experience is a plus but not essential.
If you believe you meet the requirements mentioned above, please submit your resume along with 3 original samples of hand-written deals that you have found and that you think we should have on our site (please visit our site http://www.bradsdeals.com/ for examples…try to retain the feel/look of our deals). All applications submitted without the 3 deal samples will be ignored!
About the Company
Brad’s Deals is a bootstrapped company that posts the best deals from across the web every day. We’re committed to creating awesome web and mobile products that help consumers make smarter buying decisions. We’ve built slowly and carefully, and today we have a talented, supportive group of 65 employees that we’re really proud of.
Our company is committed to helping employees grow professionally, and we also make it easy to prioritize personal life with perks like work-from-home days and paid time off for important life events. A cool office with free snacks and room to spread out makes everyday work life pretty great, too. Check out more about our perks—they’ve helped us become one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For both in Chicago and nationally.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.