At Brad’s Deals, we help consumers win. Our loyal base of 10+ million consumers trust us to save them time and provide them with the best purchasing options every day. We curate unique editorial content and work with advertisers who see us as a strong promotional partner.
We want you if you love the art and science of marketing, you can’t help but think about how end users view your brand, you use data for confident, informed decisions and execute your plans in the trenches with your team. If this sounds like you, then as the Head of Marketing, you will lead all aspects of the Brad’s Deals marketing organization including online marketing, communications and growth of the Brad’s Deals brand.
Sound like an awesome challenge?
Bring it on!
- Own the marketing strategy and develop a deep understanding for our core customer in order to execute tactical marketing plans to achieve company goals
- Lead and manage direct marketing, brand marketing, public relations, and event marketing
- Closely measure the effectiveness of customer acquisition and retention campaigns in order to drive more active customers
- Ability to manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget in a high growth environment and allocate resources effectively to meet strategic goals
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing initiatives for web, mobile, social, email and traditional media channels and ensure seamless customer experience within Brad’s Deals across screens and all consumer touchpoints
- Act as the caretaker for the Brad’s Deals brand by developing traditional and online marketing activities
- Work closely with product development, sales and editorial to support teams with appropriate marketing collateral
- Coach and mentor a large and growing marketing organization
- Background in data driven marketing
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team
- Experience working with agencies on the client side or within an agency to drive brand campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
No phone calls or recruiters, please.