At Brad’s Deals, we help consumers win. Our loyal base of 15+ million consumers trust us to save them time and provide them with the best purchasing options every day. We curate unique editorial content and work with advertisers who see us as a strong promotional partner.
We want you if you love the art and science of marketing, you use data for confident, informed decisions and execute your plans in the trenches with your team. If this sounds like you, then as the Director of Marketing, you will lead all aspects of the Brad’s Deals online marketing organization.
Sound like an awesome challenge?
Bring it on!
- Development and execution of an online strategy that will maximize our customer acquisition and ROI on marketing spend.
- Analyze online marketing data and provide insights for optimization with the help of your team
- Drive rapid growth through new channels, markets and methods
- Define, identify and implement customer acquisition strategies through online marketing channels including (but not limited to) online display, SEO, SEM, social media and coreg. Closely measure the effectiveness of these strategies in order to drive more active customers
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing initiatives for web, mobile, social, email and traditional media channels and ensure seamless customer experience within Brad’s Deals across screens and all consumer touchpoints
- Act as member of the Brad’s Deals Leadership Team and work with closely with cross functional partners to accelerate revenue growth and company profitability.
- Work closely with Product and data analytics teams on customer segmentation, personalization and retention
- Build an understanding of our customers and create appropriate messaging and campaign development
- Coach and mentor a growing marketing organization
- Previous experience with paid and organic search, social media, mobile, [email?] and other online programs
- Background in data driven marketing
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities with tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
No phone calls or recruiters, please.