You're making a list. Checking it twice. Gonna find out who...you still haven't shopped for. It's 10 days until Christmas and time is running out! Don't worry, we're not done either, and there's no need to panic with deals getting better and better by the day. In case you're starting to worry, or even if you just want to sit back and gloat that you're done, we've got the top 5 deals, top 5 coupons, and top 5 reader comments of the week.
Here's this week's best of the best, including a few that we think would make good gifts. Even for the naughty on your list.
Top 5 Online Deals:
1. Omaha Steaks Christmas Collection $100: This is the ultimate gift for a meat lover. The Classic Christmas Collection is on sale from $220 to $99.99 and includes four different cuts of steak along with franks, chicken breasts, and stuffed baked potatoes. Shipping is free and you also get a free 4" Carnegie Deli Cheesecake with your order! This is a great gift for Dad, your boss, your husband, or whoever the grill master in your life may be.
2. NorthFace Taiga Fleece Jacket $90 Shipped: The tried and true North Face brand will keep you snug all winter in this fleece jacket. It's available in three colors and might just end up being that gift you secretly buy yourself. We promise not to tell.
3. $4 Magazine Subscriptions: Rachel Ray, Fitness Magazine, Ladies Home Journal...whoever you're shopping for, give them the gift of a year's subscription to their favorite magazine! What's better than a gift that lasts all year?
4. Cabela's 3 Season Jacket $15!: It's almost impossible to find a decent, warm jacket at this price. But, we did it! The 3 season jacket will get you through fall, winter, and spring without breaking the bank. Grab one of these for each member of the family and you'll still probably spend under $100...but you might look a little silly.
5. Fannie May: 50% off Most Items: The gift of steak might be great, but almost nobody would turn down the gift of chocolate. Choose from a variety of gift items or simply get your chocolate fix at a reasonable price. You're going to need it for that long winter hibernation.
Top 5 Online Coupons:
1. 15%-20% off Macy's via code SAVMORE
2. 20% off Gift Baskets at 1-800-Baskets via code BSKTS20
3. 30% off via code FB6312 at Ulta
4. 10% off Uggs via code BRADSDEALS at Overland.com
5. 40% off via code SHOP40 at The Limited
Top 5 Comments:
1. Perfect gift idea for distant relatives/friends. Thanks for a great deal!
- Nicole, December 14th, about the Cheryl's Snowflake Treats Tin $20 Shipped
2. I ordered five of these today - what a great last minute gift! Thanks!
- Michaela, December 14th, about the Cheryl's Snowflake Treats Tin $20 Shipped
3. This was an awesome coupon! I'm putting this in my stocking so my kids don't think I was naughty!
- Slickrivas, December 13th, about the The Body Shop Coupon: Free Large Body Butter (Printable)
4. Hey, this is a deal right here; 50% OFF PUMA SHOES, PEOPLE! Brad, you da man!
- Thewade17, December 15th, about the Puma: 50% off Select FAAS Shoes
5. Bought these for my 10 year old nephews! They will love them!
- Dazielove, December 8th, about the LCD Writing Tablet $30 Shipped
Happy Holiday shopping everybody! Catch you next week!
If you'd like a daily rundown of all the deals and top online coupons, sign up for Brad's Daily Alerts and get them delivered straight to your inbox!
Photo courtesy: Karen Roe