Happy Friday everybody and cheers to the weekend! Thanks to our past presidents and the fact that many of them happened to be born in February, this weekend will get to be a little longer for some of us. But this weekend, you generally hear more about clothing and mattress sales than Lincoln or Washington’s birthdays. If you’re one of the lucky duckies who gets a day off from work on Monday, what else is there to do than take advantage of all the fabulous sales?
Retailers are rolling out their spring and summer collections and you know what they say, out with the old and in with the new. Stores are anxious to clear out winter merchandise, so this is a great weekend for outwear and boot sales. Home goods, clothing, and other shoes round out our list of your best shopping bets for the weekend. Even better? We’ve done the research for you on the best of the best deals of the weekend. Here are some of our top picks:
1. Bloomingdale’s Big Brown Sale: 20-65% Off This is a particularly great deal to use to stock up on quality home goods. Stores will be mobbed, so take advantage of some leisurely online shopping and stock up on what you really want. While you’re at it, why not stock up on some apparel and fine jewelry as well. It’s all on sale this weekend.
2. 50% off Prescription Glasses: Glasses are a pricey yet necessary item in many of our lives and if you’re wearing an expired prescription or just want to update your look, this 50% off sale can help. Gotta love getting designer frames at discounted prices.
3. Hunter Women’s Rain Boots $89 Shipped: There’s nothing like slipping out of your UGGs and into your Hunters as winter turns into spring and April showers bring May flowers. These quality rain boots are everyone’s favorites for a reason and are hard to find at a discounted price, so why not grab yourself a pair on sale!
4. Backcountry SemiAnnual Sale Up to 60% Off: This outerwear clearance is a best bet for great deals on brand names like North Face or Patagonia. If your jacket went through some serious wear and tear this year, buy a new jacket this year and save yourself next year’s price.
5. Gevalia: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Coffee: They say picking up your morning coffee or tea at a local Starbucks or other coffee shop costs around $700 per year. What would you do with an extra $700 a year? This is a great deal on gourmet coffee and you can even sign up for their delivery program, choosing how often you would like your coffee supply replenished automatically.
Big Fish Games: All Games $5
Children’s Place: Items from $6 + 15% off
PBTeen: Up to 75% off
Alexis Soft & Plush Area Rug $137 Ship
PB Kids: Up to 75% off President Day Sale
Aeropostale: 50% off Sitewide
Williams-Sonoma: Extra 20% Off Sale
West Elm: 15% off Sale Items
300TC Sateen Queen Sheet Sets $35 Shipped
Food Saver: 50% Off Select Items
Disney Store: 25% Off Sitewide
Top 10 Coupons:
1. Tory Burch: 20% off $250, 25% off $500, 30% off $750 via code PRESDAY
2. Macy’s: 10%-15% off via code PRES
3. Carters: Buy 1 Item, Get 1 Free & 20% off $40 with code SUNNY12
4. Express: Buy 1 Item, Get 1 50% off & $15 off Every $60 with code 1086
5. Lands’ End: Free Shipping with Any Order via code SUNSHINE pin 2150
6. Bath & Body Works: $1 Shipping with $25 via code USA25
7. Ann Taylor LOFT: 30% off Regular-Priced Items via code PRESIDENT
8. Coldwater Creek: Buy 1 Item, Get 1 50% off
9. Shoes.com: 25% off Sale Items via code 25SALE
10. Ann Taylor: 40% off Full Priced Sweaters and Tops via code ANNSPRING
Exclusives for our Readers!
Happy Shopping readers!
Do you want to hear about great deals for every holiday? Subscribe to Brad’s Daily Alerts to get the best deals, coupons, and online shopping tips delivered to your inbox.
Photo Credit: Roger Price