And the winner is…
Kristen L. from Ballston Spa, NY!!!
She sent us this sweet pic of five, $5 bills, in the shape of the number five. That’s five to the third power! Oh, and she used money…one of our favorite things! Nice job, Kristen!
So you want to see your pic up here next week? Check out the rules for submitting at the bottom of the page here, then send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org now! Send us your representation of the number five, and you could be famous to the third power…just like Kristen!
Was finding out who won this week’s contest exhilarating? Afraid we only announced the winner, without offering The Best of BradsDeals for the week? Have no fear…the top 5 deals, top 5 coupons, and top 5 reader comments are here! Enjoy!
Top 5 Online Deals:
1. NCAA Fleece Hoodies $15: These hoodies are now at the lowest price we’ve ever seen. They come in hundreds of schools, with several designs offered for most schools. We have some ourselves, and they’re top notch. Isn’t it time you replaced the ratty one you’ve been wearing since freshman year? Yeah, it is.
2. Harry & David: 25% off Sitewide: Get gifts, or give gifts, it’s up to you! With this deal, you get 25% off sitewide at the widely popular purveyors of fruit, gift baskets, and much more. Gifting suggestion: get some of the Favorite Royal Riviera Pears for yourself, you deserve them.
3. Kate Spade Randi Too Rainboots $50: Rainy season is fast approaching. Get prepared now, cause no one wants soggy socks. And why sacrifice style for function? These cute boots keep the water out, and the style in.
4. Walgreens: BOGO Vitamins + Cold Meds: Keep the sniffles away, and your doctor at bay with this deal. Stock up for the coming year, and at half the price, it’s oh so nice!
5. North Face Women’s Shiso Jacket $72!: This soft fleece jacket is great for layering, a very important approach in the coming months. One moment it’s cold, the next it’s windy but Sunny, then all of the sudden, it’s snowing. Yeah, Spring in Chicago is like that.
Top 5 Online Coupons:
1. Macy’s: 10%-15% off via code PRES
2. Designer Living: Extra 50% off Clearance Items via code PDAYSALE50
3. Harry & David: 25% off via code HND25
4. Children’s Place: 15% off via code T2G2012
5. Asos: Extra 10% off Outlet Items via code OUTLET10
Top 5 Comments:
1. This is a great deal. Thanks Bradsdeals. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Leeann, February 12th, about the 1.2ct Tanzanite & Diamond Ring $250
2. Love this magazine
- Amanda Flores, February 15th, about the One Year of Rolling Stone Magazine $4
3. awesome deal and still by v day how awesome
- Devin dimas, February 13th, about the 1ct Diamond Earrings $299 Shipped by Vday
4. great deal, got me one
- Cindy A Jean-Baptiste, February 13th, about the Jessica Simpson Women’s Peacoat $38
5. Great deals. Ordered 3 shoes I would have bought at store but didn’t have my size. Saved me about 60 %
- Riles54, February 14th, about the Puma: Up to 70% Off
Don’t forget to send us your top 5 pics to be immortalized forever in next week’s edition of The Best of BradsDeals! Later!
If you’d like a daily rundown of all the deals and top online coupons, sign up for Brad’s Daily Alerts today to get the best daily deals delivered to your inbox!