What did I do with my iPod charging cable? Why do photographs come out all boxy from my dot matrix printer? Why doesn’t my laptop have a subwoofer? What is the coefficient of friction of water? Read on for answers to most of these questions in the latest edition of Brad’s Tech Tuesdays.
1) iPhone/iPad/iPod Charging Kit $9 Shipped: Remember the good old days when Apple actually gave you a charger for your device? And no, not a must-be-plugged-into-my-laptop charger, but an actual wall charger? Yeah, we don’t either. That was too long ago. Solve your charger woes with this deal.
2) Viore 24″ 1080p Ultra-Slim LED HDTV $150: “Televisions in the bedroom? Now I’ve seen everything!” says the old man who just moved out of his cave. Make the old man shake his head with this LED gem for 150 bucks!
3) Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printer $47 Shipped: Can’t find any more boxes of the printer paper with tear-off holes on the side for your old printer? (remember how good those things were at printing banners though?) Well, trade up for less than $50!
4) HP dm4t Beats Edition Laptop $700: “A subwoofer in a laptop? Now I’ve seen everything!” says the 40-something guy who still uses Prodigy to access the web. Blow his mind, without blowing your budget, with this audiophile’s dream.
5) 7″ New Android 4.0 Tablet $130 Shipped: “A moving picture frame? Now I’ve seen…” Ok, ok, we get it. Too many variations on a theme. Anywho, this tablet uses the latest Android OS, and at 130 smackers, it’s waaaay more affordable than an iPad.
Top Tech Coupons:
Have a great rest of your week!
Want to see more tech deals like these? Sign up for Brad’s Daily Alerts today to get the best daily deals delivered to your inbox!