We want to make the BradsDeals Parter Program an easy and profitable experience for you. Use this page as your resource for answers. If you don’t see your question here, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can! This page will continue growing as the questions roll in, so check back for updates.
- How do I check my commissions?
- Is there a way to see exactly where our commissions are coming from?
- How do I get credit for links?
- How do I create links?
- Does BradsDeals only posts deal that they make revenue off of? Meaning, can I also make something off everything, or is it only certain retailers?
- Do affiliates receive commissions on printable coupons?
- How often are you paid out?
- I signed up for the affiliate program and made my customized widget but when I try to put it on my blog (blogger) it doesn’t show up on my page. I need help??
- How can I set up a BradsDeals RSS feed with my Affiliate ID?
You can check your sales by going to http://www.bradsdeals.com/partners. Log in, choose “Summary Report”, then select the month you want to look at. The report shows daily click-throughs and commissions.
2. Is there a way to see exactly where our commissions are coming from?
Right now, our system only reports number of clicks and revenue earned per day. If you’re posting individual deals, you may be able to narrow down the possibilities by looking what days the revenue came in and comparing it to your blog posts for that day or the day before.
If you’re posting individual deals, there is a fairly easy way to track which links your visitors are clicking on, however:
- Grab the deal link, complete with your tid number attached: http://www.bradsdeals.com/deals/nook-1st-edition-85-shipped-p80563.html?tid=123456
- Shorten it to a bit.ly link: http://bit.ly/wahklS
- Post using your bit.ly link instead of the longer deal link. It will still pass through all of the relevant partner info to give you credit for the sale, and later, you can go back to see how many people clicked on that particular deal by adding a + to the bit.ly link like this: https://bitly.com/wahklS+
It won’t break down the dollars for you, but you should see a very high correlation between a high number of clicks and days with revenue. You can use these links to see what your readers are buying so you can promote similar offers!
You can add your ?tid=###### to any URL on the BradsDeals site and you will receive credit for it once a sale is made. You can blog those links, tweet them, share them on Facebook – however you prefer to share BradsDeals with your readers is okay with us!
4.I am not sure how to post your deals to inlcude my TID#…..I found a camera (http://www.bradsdeals.com/go/p/92200) do I add my TID# at the end of this link?
There are two ways to get the correct product link to use:
- Email yourself the product link. If you scroll over the product you want, the box in the picture below will show up. Enter your email address and you will receive the correct link via email very quickly. Use the longer link on the bottom of the email and add ?tid=###### to the end.
- Click on the comment button on the bottom right corner of the product. This will take you to the comment section of the product page and the URL will look like this: http://www.bradsdeals.
com/deals/kodak-12mp-digital-. Delete #disqus_thread from the link and add ?tid=######. camera-40-shipped-p92200.html# disqus_thread
There may be a very small handful of deals where we’re not able to pay commissions, but these are rather rare. Amazon is the only big name with regular deals we can’t commission. It’s not something to worry much about when choosing deals to feature.
Payments are monthly by PayPal, provided you’ve accrued a minimum of $25. They are sent with a 3 month delay in order to track returns.
The first step with Blogger is to add a text/HTML widget to the sidebar. Then you should just be able to paste the widget code into that box. It may work better in one area than in another, like a sidebar versus a footer. If that doesn’t work, there may be a compatibility issue with whatever theme you’re using.
- Go to http://www.bradsdeals.com/feeds
- Select the feed (by store or by category) you want to use
- Get the link to the your selected RSS feed by clicking on the orange RSS box
- Add in your TID # and the & sign after the ? and before the category or store number
Example of a store feed:
Example of a Category feed