Pizza Coupons for a Cheap & Easy Black Friday Dinner
It's the day after Thanksgiving, so what's for dinner tonight? No one can blame you if you're not ready to tackle the giant pile of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes currently taking up space in your fridge. And as you probably spent all day yesterday cooking up a storm, I'm gonna guess you're not in the mood to whip up anything new. How are you going to satiate that ever-growing rumble in your tummy, then? One word: pizza.
There's a simple reason why so many people flock to takeout pies the day after a holiday meal: pizza is delicious, easy and fast. The only way to improve on that kind of perfection is to make it cheap too, so we did! Here's a list of all the best pizza coupons we could find to help make tonight's cheesy feast even more affordable.
I never thought I'd say this, but Domino's has really stepped up their pizza game in recent years. I'm pretty into their new garlicy crust, their cheesy stuffed breads, and even their weird-but-worth-it cheesy chicken bites. Here are the best deals I could find from Domino's:
- Get any two medium two-topping pizza, eight-piece boneless chicken or specialty chicken, stuffed cheesy breads, pastas, oven-baked sandwiches or marbled cookie brownies for $5.9 apiece when you buy two or more.
- St. Jude meal deal: two medium one-topping pizzas, a marbled cookie brownie, and a two-liter bottle of Coca-Cola for just $18.99 plus a $1 donation to St. Jude Children's hospital.
You can't beat the garlic dipping sauce and pickled peppers that come along for the ride inside every Papa John's pizza box, and this national chain has some serious specials for the holiday season:
- Buy a $25 gift card and get a free pizza.
- Take 25% off your online order with code VISA25 until 12/30.
- Get a large Epic Meatz or Siracha Meats pizza for just $12.
- $5 Cinnamon Knots, Garlic Parm Breadsticks, 10" Cheeseticks or Garlic Knots.
- $19 Better Meal Deal (includes a large one-topping pizza, chicken poppers and breadsticks or cheesesticks).
- $5 carryout small one-topping pizza.
- $9 medium one-topping pizza.
- $10.50 large one-topping pizza.
- $12 "Monster" extra-large two-topping pizza
Check out all these and more online at their Specials page.
Admittedly Pizza Hut is my least favorite of the major pizza chains but that didn't stop me from ordering it several times a month when I lived across the street from one a few years ago. Pizza is my weakness no matter the form, and Pizza Hut hits the spot when it needs to. Current Pizza Hut offers include:
- $19.99 Triple Treat Box (includes two medium one topping pizzas, five breadsticks or flavorsticks, and the ultimate Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookie).
- Any two medium pizzas for $6.99 each.
- $11 any recipe or create your own pizzas.
- $6.99 Hershey's Hot Chocolate Brownie.
- Free cheesesticks with any online order when you opt into emails.
- 10- 20% discount for teachers and students with valid ID.
- $5 for two-liter Pepsi and an order of Breadsticks with this printable coupon.
Check out all Pizza Hut's offers online at their current deals page.
A Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready 'za is the fastest way to get your pizza fix, and their prices are pretty great for the amount of food you get. Best Little Caesars deals I could find (these might vary by area, so type in your zip code to make sure they match up):
- 3 Meat Treat Pizza (made to order) -- $8
- Hot-N-Ready Cheese Pizza -- $5
- Deep! Deep! Dish Pizza -- $8
- Lunch Combo -- $5
- Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza -- $5
- Hot-N-Ready Sausage Pizza -- $5
Take and bake pizza seems to be losing popularity lately and it's a shame, because Papa Murphy's is probably my favorite of all the fast food pizza out there in terms of freshness and flavor. Don't let it die! Sign up for the Papa Murphy's eClub and you'll get mobile coupons sent to your inbox a few times a week. I just did (even though my closest Papa Murphy's is in another state), and got this coupon immediately after:
So go ahead and sign up, use this coupon, and enjoy the delicious take and bake pizza that's calling for me all the way from Wisconsin. Someday I'll find you, buddy, I promise.
Not in the mood for pizza? Check out all the other food and drink offers we have on Brad's Deals, and let us know what your post-Thanksgiving dinner plans are in the comments below!