Happy Groundhog Day from the team at BradsDeals! This holiday may not mean much if you’re living in a warm climate, but those of us in the Midwest, and other areas that are used to getting several feet of snow in one day, frigid cold temperatures and roads buried under 3 inches of black ice, understand its importance. It’s a glimmer of hope that we may someday soon trade in our snow shovels for green grass and sunshine.
We’ve put together a few deals based on whether or not Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow. If we do end up suffering through a few more weeks of winter, at least we can bask in the glory of money saved.
Now is actually a great time to stock up on winter gear for next year. Many retailers want to get rid of winter stock to make room for warm weather items which can drop prices to all-time lows.
Goodbye to Winter Deals:
1. Backcountry.com takes 30% off select colors of the Women's North Face Caramel Down Coat, dropping it from $198.95 to $138.95.
2. Designer Living has the Beatyrest Micro Mink Warming Throw Blanket for $19.99, a 50% savings.
3. Walmart has the Windchaser Ceramic Desktop Heater for $35, a 39% drop from the original $58.
4. JCPenny has the Girl's Arizona Kerri Boots for just $16.99, saving you 57%.
Hello to Spring Deals:
1. Originally $69.95, ShoeMall takes 50% off the Clarks Women's Daquri Sandal, now $24.99.
2. Eddie Bauer takes $20 off all WeatherEdge Outerwear during their Rain Event.
3. Lands' End has this Women's ShapeWear Solid Underwire Halter Tank Swimsuit for $27.97, a 69% savings.
4. The Girls Mongoose 12" Bubble Pop Bicycle, originally $54.98 at Toys R Us, is now $41.24, a 25% savings.
Be sure to check sites for their Winter clearance sales to get great deals on items that may have been discontinued at the end of 2010. Don't be afraid to start looking for warm weather bargains now. Although it may not seem like it, Spring really is right around the corner.