Celebrate (or Procrastinate) Tax Day with Free Food and a Massage
Posted on April 10, 2015
Stating the obvious here: Taxes kind of suck. But if you’re going to procrastinate and stress eat your way through your last minute tax prep, we found nine restaurants that have got you covered.
Below are all of the Tax Day Freebies for 2015 that we were able to confirm. As always, your mileage may vary as all offers are subject to local participation.
Tax Day Food Freebies:
- Boston Market - Buy 1 meal get 1 free (4/15)
- Burger King - Buy 1 Whopper get 1 free with printable coupon (now through 4/19)
- California Tortilla - Free queso and chips with your order when you mention “Taxes Shmaxes” to the cashier (4/15)
- Great American Cookies - Free regular sugar cookie (4/15)
- Hard Rock Cafe - Free Local Legendary Burger when you Sing for your Supper (4/15, time varies by location)
- KFC - Free red velvet cake with purchase of 10-pc or larger family meal
- Kona Ice - free tropical shaved ice and Hawaiian lei (4/16)
- Schlotzsky’s - Free “The Original” sandwich with purchase of chips and 32 oz. drink (4/15)
- Tony Roma's - Diners will receive a free coupon for a Red Velvet Cake dessert good for a future visit (4/15)
Other Tax Day Freebies:
- HydroMassage - Free soak with printable coupon (4/13-4/17)
- Office Depot & Office Max - Shred 2 lbs. of documents free with printable coupon (now through 4/25)
- Staples - Shred 5 lbs. of documents free with printable coupon (now through 5/2)
Now, with your taxes done, your belly full, and freshly massaged, will you be saving or spending your tax refund?
If you know of any other Tax Day freebies, share them with us in the comments!
Check out these related deals: