- I have a question or a problem with a deal or a coupon?
- I tried using a code I found on your site and it did not work.
- I signed up to receive daily alerts, but have not begun to receive them yet.
- Why am I receiving my daily alerts as a zip file?
- How do I make a purchase through your site? I do not see a cart or checkout anywhere.
- Why am I receiving my daily alerts so late in the day?
- I am told by the customer service department that they are not aware of BradsDeals and will not honor the coupon codes I found on your site.
- I purchased an item through your site and they have charged my card, but I still have not received my item nor can I reach anyone from that store.
- How do I get my company affiliated with BradsDeals?
- How do I change my email settings or unsubscribe from your email?
- How do I customize the content or change the frequency of my BradsDeals Alerts?
- I'm having problems with clicking through the links on BradsDeals.
The best thing you should do is either post a quick comment in the comments section for that deal or coupon. Click on the Comments "bubble" to get to the comments section. See here for deal example and coupon example. You'll likely see a response from a BradsDeals Reader, a BradsDeals Team Member or even Brad, within a short period of time.
Please post a comment detailing your experience within the comments section of that coupon. It may have expired before we were able to remove it from our site. Retailers often do not clarify how long a deal or code will last. We test coupons throughout the day to do our best to stay up-to-date as to when codes or deals expire and remove them from our site as quickly as possible.
Before you begin receiving BradsDeals Alerts, you will receive an email from us asking you to verify that you did, in fact, sign up for our alerts. This email will contain a link you must click on in order to activate your alerts. This is done as a safety precaution so no one can sign you up for a service you do not wish to receive. Once this information is verified, you will begin to receive our alerts. If you're still having issues, check your junk mail box.
This issue has been occurring with many of our AOL email users. Depending on the size of our emails each day, AOL will convert them into zip form if they are to large for their system to handle as an email. Unfortunately, BradsDeals has no control over this. AOL has not invested much money in their email system in many years and it shows in ways like this. If possible, we'd recommend trying something like Gmail.
BradsDeals does not actually sell anything and is not a store. We are simply a resource for smart consumers to stop and grab a coupon, or be alerted to a fantastic deal, on your way to making a purchase at an actual store.
We do our best to send our email alerts out as soon as possible each day, typically no later than 1 or 2pm CST. If you are not receiving our emails until the evening or later, it is most likely because of your email internet provider. We have been notified that our emails have been delayed some Yahoo users. In those cases, Yahoo has had the email for many hours but is simply slow to delivery. As with AOL in #5, Yahoo Mail is probably not one of the best options for email these days.
I am told by the customer service department that they are not aware of BradsDeals and will not honor the coupon codes I found on your site.
This is likely a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. When you call a customer service agent for a particular store to inquire about deals or coupon codes, they many times do not know what you are talking about and even go as far as tell you our deals and codes are fraudulent. This is not the case. Customer service agents are not always aware of what deals or codes their store may offer for consumers.
I purchased an item through your site and they have charged my card, but I still have not received my item nor can I reach anyone from that store.
If this is happening, please post a comment in that deal's comment section. Other readers or members of the BradsDeals team likely has valuable advice. Stores listed on BradsDeals are judged to be highly reputable but problems do still arise. As always, shop with a good credit card that can back you up in such a scenario.
We are developing a system that allows any store or any shopper to submit their own coupons.
Please go here. Allow up to 48 hours to take effect.
Please go here and customize to your liking.
This pops up every once in a while. It usually means something funny is going on with your computer. See this page for help.