Top 5 Credit Card Signup Bonuses (Updated Regularly)
Here is a current list of our top five favorite credit card signup bonus offers. Consider all of of these to be “highly recommended.” If you’re new, I realize that it can be scary to apply for any credit card, much less many at the same time. Dip your toe in the water. It is worth it.
(Note: Chase is a Brad's Deals partner. Read our Advertiser Disclosure for more info.)
These will be updated regularly as offers come and go. Please comment at bottom with news, questions or issues.
1. 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening with the British Airways Visa Signature Card. Plus earn an additional 25,000 bonus Avios when you spend $15,000 on purchases within your first year for a total of 75,000 Bonus Avios. Value: $1,125 or approximately 1.5 cents each.
2. Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. With transfer partners like Hyatt, United, and Southwest, it's a great versatile card with double earning opportunities on travel and dining spend. Value: $1,000 or approximately 2¢ each.
3. 50,000 Citi ThankYou Rewards Points with $3,000 in spending in 3 months on a Citi ThankYou Premier Card; there is a $95 annual fee. This card also has the most generous spending category bonuses for a "regular" card in the industry: 3x for travel (including gas), 2X for dining out and entertainment, and 1X for everything else. Value: $800 or 1.6¢ each. Points can transfer to Hilton, Singapore Airlines, Etihad, and more, or be used for purchases.
4. Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Chase Marriott Rewards Card. Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
5. 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers with the Chase Slate Card. While this card won't earn you points, this card is an excellent tool to correct mistakes that you may have made in your personal finances. Value: The amount you save in interest over the terms of the 0% introductory APR.