50+ Stores That Ship to Canada – And Some of Them Have FREE SHIPPING!
"Can I get this deal shipped to Canada?" is a question we get pretty often, and so we set out to answer it! We’ve done the research and ended up with a list of more than 50 top stores that offer shipping—some free, some with a fee—to that great, friendly landmass north of America. Many of these stores work with Borderfree, a service which enables them to transact internationally. Others have .ca sites with the same shipping policies as those in the US. As always, we encourage you to call the retailer to make sure beforehand that their Canada shipping policies haven’t changed, just to be on the safe side.
Without further ado, here's our list of stores that ship to Canada, sent with love from America.
Stores with Free Shipping to Canada:
- J.Crew: Free for babies and kids items only.
- DSW: Free!
- KEEN: Free!
- L.L. Bean: Free!
- New Balance: Free!
- Quiksilver: Free!
Stores That Offer Free Shipping to Canada with a Minimum Purchase:
- American Eagle: Free on orders over $50, otherwise there is a flat fee of $7
- GAP: Free on orders over $50, or flat fee of $8.
- Kenneth Cole: Free shipping over $100, or flat fee of $7.
- Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th: Free over $100, otherwise approximately $10.
- Moosejaw: Free on orders of $199, of flat fee of $34.95.
- Neiman Marcus: Free over $100, but $25.50+ otherwise
- Sephora: Free over $75, or $7.95 otherwise.
- The Body Shop: Orders up to $49.99 ship for $9.95, over $50 ship for $7.95; for territories it's $30.
- Under Armour: Free at $75 or $11.95 otherwise.
Stores That Ship to Canada for a Fee:
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Between $15 and $35.
- Aeropostale: Flat fee of $12.
- Anthropologie: Flat fee of $20.
- Bath & Body Works: Between $20 and $26 or 8% + $12 on orders over $100.
- Bloomingdales: It depends on the item, but shipping is normally $20.
- Charlotte Russe: Between $10.99 and $18.99.
- COACH: Flat fee of $26.
- Columbia: Flat fee of $7.
- Crate & Barrel: Calculated at checkout.
- Dillard’s: Flat fee of $25.
- Bluefly: Flat fee of $7.95.
- Dr. Jays: Flat fee of $10.15.
- Eddie Bauer: Based on weight, between $9.99 and $29.99.
- Express: Flat fee of $8.
- Foot Locker: Between $15 and $23 depending on the order.
- Forever 21: Between $8.95 and $22.95.
- Fossil: Flat fee of $10.
- Free People: $7.95 or free over $100.
- Harry & David: $9.95 per item.
- Hollister: Between $15 and $35.
- IKEA: Calculated by weight, delivery method, size, and retail value.
- JCPenney: Flat fee of $9 on orders of $75, otherwise between $14 and $67.
- Lands’ End: Between $5.95 and $21.95.
- Levi’s: Approximately $20.
- Lucky Brand: Fees start at $10, and some restrictions apply.
- Macy’s: Approximately $30.
- Mod Cloth: Flat fee of $9.55.
- Nordstrom: $9.99 flat fee.
- Overstock: Approximately $20.
- PacSun: Flat fee of $9.95.
- Pottery Barn: Calculated at checkout.
- ReUseIt: Fees start at $4.95.
- Target: Calculated at checkout via Borderfree.
- Tillys: There is a flat fee of $21.50.
- The Children’s Place: There is a flat fee of $8 or $30 if rural.
- Urban Outfitters: $7.95 flat fee.
- Victoria’s Secret: $13.99 flat fee.
- Vitacost: International shipping rates start at $2.99
- West Elm: Calculated at checkout.
- Williams-Sonoma: There is a $10 flat fee.
- YOOX: $15 to $25.
Hey Canadians! What are your favorite American stores that ship to Canada? What's missing from our list? Let us know in the comments!