How do you use Hotels.com Coupons?
- Enter your details on the booking page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your booking price summary.
- Click "Apply a coupon code," which is located on the right side of the page. Enter your code and click "Apply."
- Once you see your new price, click "Book this [number]-night stay."
What are some Hotels.com Coupon Tips & Tricks?
Hotels.com offers a free night stay to travelers who book a total of 10 nights on their site. They also have a Last Minute Deals section and other changing promotions listed on their site daily.
How do you get Free Shipping at Hotels.com?
Hotels.com does not take any extra fees from travelers.
Does Hotels.com have a Price Match Policy?
Hotels.com guarantees lowest prices. If you find a cheaper price within 7 days of booking, Hotels.com may refund the difference.
What does Hotels.com sell?
Hotels.com helps travelers book hotels, packages and flights and group hotel blocks.
Does Hotels.com have Coupon Exclusions?For a full list of hotel exclusions, please see the list on the Hotels.com website.
What brands does Hotels.com book?
Hotels.com compares prices at many popular hotels, hostels, apartments and condos worldwide including hotels by Westin, Viceroy, Swissotel, Travelodge, Hampton Inn, Hyatt, Hilton, Omni, Wyndham, Virgin Hotels, Loews and more.
Does Hotels.com have a Loyalty Program?
Hotels.com Rewards earns members one night free for every 10 nights booked on Hotels.com. Nights can be collected on multiple trips or single stays. The value of the free night stay will be the average price of the 10 nights collected. Travelers earn Silver status after booking at least 10 nights and Gold status after booking 30 nights in one year.
What is Hotels.com's Cancellation Policy?
Hotels.com does not charge for cancellations, however, the hotel may charge a cancellation fee.
More Tips for Shopping at Hotels.com
- You may only use one offer at a time per booking.
- Single use coupons are considered fully used once a qualifying reservation has been made. Multi-use coupons have a maximum limit of five times.
- Stays that have been discounted with coupons are usually not eligible for Hotels.com Rewards.