Senior Discounts for People Over 60
Gone are the days of your grandmother’s “early bird special” at the local diner. As our baby boomers reach retirement age, hundreds of retailers are featuring new and improved discounts exclusively for the 60 and older crowd. We have composed a list of senior savings that will help you keep more cash in your pocket. Whoever said getting older was a bad thing, obviously didn’t know about these fantastic senior discounts!
Note: Give your local store a call to confirm that they are still offering senior discounts. As with many things, the pandemic could have caused a policy change at your store.
Table of Contents
- Restaurant Discounts for Seniors
- Retail and Clothing Discounts for Seniors
- Grocery Discounts for Seniors
- Travel Discounts for Seniors
- Entertainment Discounts for Seniors
- Miscellaneous Senior Discounts
- Arby’s: 10% off (55+).
- A&W All American Food: 10% senior discount, varies by location.
- Ben & Jerry’s: 10% off for seniors (60+), varies by location.
- Bonefish Grill: AARP members get 10% off.
- Boston Market: Senior discounts vary by location (65+).
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company: 10% off for AARP members.
- Burger King: 10% off (60+) plus additional discounts on coffee and soft drinks. Varies by location.
- Captain D’s Seafood: Happy Wednesday Offer where seniors (62+) can enjoy one of 8 meals including a drink for $4.99 or less at participating restaurants.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: 10% off an entire meal for AARP members. Varies by location.
- Carrows Restaurant: Has a Golden 55 menu where seniors (55+) can get discounted breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Chick-fil-A: Free refillable senior drink, not including coffee. Varies by location.
- Chili’s: 10% off (55+)
- CiCi’s Pizza: Many stores offer senior discounts but they vary by location.
- Denny’s: 15% off for AARP members, all other senior discounts vary by location.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: AARP members receive a free donut with the purchase of a L or XL beverage at participating restaurants.
- El Pollo Loco: 10% senior discount (60+).
- Fazolli’s: Join Club 62 for special senior menu items (62+).
- Friendly’s Restaurant: 10% off a meal with free coffee at breakfast or a free sundae during non breakfast hours.
- Golden Corral: Senior discounts vary by location.
- IHOP: Discounts on senior menu items (55+).
- Krispy Kreme: 10% off (55+), varies by location.
- Long John Silver’s: Various discounts at participating locations (55+).
- McDonald’s: Senior discounts on coffee (55+).
- Mrs. Field’s: 10% off (60+), varies by location.
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room: AARP members save 10%.
- Outback Steakhouse: AARP members save 10%.
- Old Country Buffet: Daily discounts for seniors (55+).
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: Discounts on senior menu items.
- Papa John’s: Senior discounts vary by location.
- SaltGrass: AARP members save 10% (50+).
- Shoney’s of Knoxville: Join the Shoney’s Golden Age Club for 10% off (60+).
- Sizzler: Offers Honored Guest Menu (60+), varies by location.
- Sonic: 10% off or a free beverage, varies by location (60+).
- Subway: 10% off, varies by location (60+).
- Sweet Tomatoes: Senior meal deals Monday-Thursday from 2pm until 5pm $7.99 all you can eat including fountain beverages. All other times 10% off (60+).
- Taco Bell: 5% off and free beverages for seniors (65+).
- TCBY: 10%off (55+).
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: Join their Double Nickel Club and receive 25% off on Wednesdays (55+).
- Wendy’s: Discount and age limit vary by location. Ask your local restaurant for details.
If you are interested in viewing all the coupons we currently have for seniors, refer to the below list. From Chick-Fil-A deals to Krispy Kreme treats, Brad’s Deals has all the deals you need to start saving today. All you have to do is click on your favorite restaurant, and get your favorite restaurant deals today.
|Papa John’s||Boston Market||Burger King|
|Dunkin’ Donuts||Dairy Queen||Denny’s|
|Einstein’s Bagels||Krispy Kreme||Subway|
|Mrs. Fields||Sonic||Sweet Tomatoes|
- Banana Republic: 10% off (62+).
- Bealls: 50% off every Tuesday (50+).
- Belk: Get 15% off on the first Tuesday of every month (62+).
- Bon-Ton Department Stores: Get 15% off on senior discount days, 20% off if you use a Bon-Ton credit card.
- Dress Barn: 10% off Tuesday and Wednesday, varies by location (55+).
- Goodwill: 10-20% off one day a week, varies by location (55+).
- Kohl’s: 15% off (60+) on Wednesdays, in store only.
- Lens Crafters: AARP members get $75 off a single vision complete pair, $115 off a multi-focal complete pair, or 25% off a transitions upgrade with the purchase of a complete pair.
- Michael’s: 10% off your entire purchase every day (55+).
- Ross Stores: 10% off every Tuesday (55+).
- Stein Mart: Get 20% off red dot/clearance items first Monday of every month (55+).
- Walgreens: “Seniors Day” once a month, varying by location. Discounts are available for Balance Rewards card members (55+) or Balance Rewards card members that are also AARP members. Discounts include 20% off in store or 10% off online.
- The UPS Store: AARP members can save 15% off eligible products and services and 5% off domestic and international UPS shipping services. Varies by location.
Or you could view all of our coupons for retail discounts, we compiled a list below. From Banana Republic coupons to Walgreens deals, Brad’s Deals has all the retail coupons you need to start saving today. All you have to do is click on your favorite store, and get your favorite clothing and retail deals today.
|Banana Republic||JCPenney||Bed Bath and Beyond|
|Dress Barn||Bon-Ton Department Store||Hallmark|
|LensCrafters||Michael’s||Modell’s Sporting Goods|
- Bi-Lo: Seniors get 5% off every Wednesday (60+).
- Compare Foods Supermarket: 10% off every Wednesday (60+).
- Fred Meyer: Depending on the department you can save 10-15% on the first Tuesday of each month, varies by location (55+).
- Fry’s Supermarket: Seniors receive 10% off the first Wednesday of every month.
- Harris Teeter: Every Thursday when you use your VIC card you’ll receive a 5% discount (60+).
- Hy-Vee: Sign up for the Senior Citizen Discount Club (55+) and enjoy 5% off every Wednesday.
- Kroger: Senior discounts vary by location, contact your local store.
- New Seasons Market: 10% off most items every Wednesday (65+).
- Piggly Wiggly: Senior discounts vary by location, contact your local store.
- Publix: 5% discount on Wednesdays (60+) at select locations.
- American Airlines: various discounts for 65 and up (call before booking for discount).
- Amtrak: 15% off (62+).
- Auto Europe: 5% senior discount.
- Avis: AARP members enjoy up to 30% off base rates when renting from participating locations.
- British Airways: AARP members can save anywhere from $65-$200 on flights.
- Budget Rental Cars: AARP members enjoy up to 30% off base rates when renting from participating locations.
- Carnival Cruise: Exclusive savings vary for senior citizens (55+).
- Choice Hotels: If you are an AARP member or a senior citizen (60+) you can save up to 10% with advance reservations.
- Days Inn: Guests (60+) enjoy a range of special savings varying by location.
- Greyhound: 5% off (62+).
- Hertz: Sign up for their 50+ Car Rental Program (50+) and get exclusive deals.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts: AARP members receive up to 5% off the best available rate.
- InterContinental Hotels Group: Discounts vary for senior citizens (62+).
- Marriott Hotels: 15% off (62+).
- Myrtle Beach Resort: 10% off (55+).
- Royal Caribbean: Reduced senior prices on select sailings (55+).
- United Airlines: Various discounts for ages 65 and up (call before booking for discount).
Do you love traveling? Well if you are interested in viewing more coupons for numerous stores, we’ve compiled a bunch of coupons from your favorite travel companies. There are rental cars, hotel deals, flight travel deals among others. So if you want to stay in a Best Western on the west coast, or fly Southwest Airlines to visit anyone in the nation, find your favorite way to travel below. Brad’s Deals has all the travel discounts you need to start saving on your vacations today. All you have to do is click on your desired choice of travel, get a hotel and find your favorite luggage and travel supply deals today.
- AMC Theaters: Senior discount tickets (60+).
- Cinemark: Seniors on participating days can get discounted prices. Varies on location.
- TripBeat: Save up to 40% off on select 7-night resort vacation rentals in worldwide destinations.
- U.S. National Parks: $80 lifetime pass; 50% off additional services including camping (62+).
- Great Clips: Senior discounts vary by location.
|AMC Theatres||Motorola||Regal Cinemas|
Since many senior discounts are not advertised to the public, our advice to men and women over 55 is to ALWAYS ask a sales associate if that store provides a senior discount. Also, please note that some senior discounts vary by region. That way, you can be sure to get the most bang for your buck.
Looking for a printable version of our list of discounts for seniors? We’ve got you covered! Click this link to view, then just hit “Print” in your browser:
Last updated: 9/9/2019