How do I use Rite Aid Coupons?
- Click on the"My Cart" icon in the top right corner of the website.
- Scroll down to "Discount Code" and enter your coupon code in the text field. Click "Apply Discount."
- Click on "Proceed To Checkout" on the bottom of the screen.
Rite Aid Coupon FAQ
The Rite Aid website regularly posts discounts and coupons on their website. You can find the Rite Aid Weekly Ad and current coupons at the top of their website.
How do I get Free Shipping at Rite Aid?
Standard shipping is free with orders $34.99 and above.
What is Rite Aid's Price Match Policy?
Rite Aid does not currently have a price matching policy.
What does Rite Aid sell?
Rite Aid is a drugstore that sells medicine & health care, vitamins & supplements, beauty products, and personal care products.
What are Rite Aid's Exclusions?There are no sitewide brand exclusions.
What brands does Rite Aid carry?
Rite Aid carries products from a variety of popular brands including A1, Dannon, Icaps, Palmolive, Tagamet, Jennie O, Tommy Hilfiger, and Quaker.
What is Rite Aid's Loyalty Program?
The Rite Aid Rewards program lets customers earn points they can redeem on future purchases.
Does Rite Aid offer in-store pickup?
Rite Aid does not currently offer in-store pickup for online purchases.
What is Rite Aid's Return Policy?
Returns are available for most RiteAid products within 90 days of purchase.
- Coupons must match the item being purchased.
- There will be no cash back when the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the item.
- A maximum number of four coupons may be accepted for a corresponding number of items.