Support These Black-Owned Businesses
Since 2001, Brad’s Deals has been committed to putting consumers first, and we are excited to expand on that promise. We are increasing the visibility and viability of Black-owned retailers in our online community as a way to fight against inequality and systemic racism.
Check out the list below of Black-owned businesses, and sign up for deal alerts for these retailers to receive an email when new deals and coupons are posted for them. If you’re a Black business owner and would like your deals featured on Brad’s Deals, you can apply to our Axis Program to partner with us. If you’d like to recommend a business for this list, please email us at email@example.com.
- Aloha Glamour: Aloha Glamour is owned by Alexis Williams, an Air Force veteran, who promotes women loving themselves wholeheartedly. You can shop African and Hawaiian inspired apparel for both men and women.
- Antthony Design Originals: Antthony creates and sells women’s dresses, work separates, and face masks. All of his items are made in the USA. You can shop Antthony’s designs on HSN and Poshmark.
- Coco and Breezy: Coco and Breezy sells designer optical glasses and sunglasses.
- Culture Fit Clothing: Culture Fit Clothing sells high performance athletic wear including bras, tops, leggings, and yoga mats for the culturally conscious woman.
- DAEM: DAEM is handcrafted and meticulously designed watches. DAEM pulls inspiration from the rich cultural narratives all around us.
- Evryday Jane: Evryday Jane is a brand that offers comfort, care, and functionality for a woman in motion.
- Flat out: Flat Out of Heels rollable flats are stylish, comfortable,and compact enough to fit in a small clutch purse.
- Kool Breeze Solar Hats: Kool Breeze Solar Hats is a California based company providing solar hats worldwide.
- Mizizi: Mizizi, meaning roots in Swahili, is the official streetwear brand for the African Diaspora. Mizizi is a movement that transcends clothing as it is a worldwide celebration of individual identity and the roots that connect us all.
- Poetic Justice Jeans: Poetic Justice Jeans is a premier lifestyle and denim brand to fit and cater to curvy women. They offer an entire collection that fits and flatters everyone’s curves.
- Savage x Fenty: Savage x Fenty is a lingerie company by Rihanna that is designed to make something that everyone can relate to and feel confident in. You can shop Savaga x Fenty on Amazon.
- Shades of Shades: Shades of Shades is luxury nude eyewear company that is built off the platform of unity.
- SPGBK Watches: Springbreak Watches has a vision to build the world’s most creative and culturally-inspired watch company, inspired by diversity, inclusion, and unprecedented consumer loyalty. The watches are made of 100% recycled maple wood and each have a low carbon footprint. You can shop SPGBK Watches on Amazon.
- Women With Control by Renee: Women With Control is a denim fashion collection that enhances, supports, and shapes women’s bodies with comfort. You can shop Women With Control by Renee on QVC.
Cosmetic and Beauty
- Alaffia: Alaffia handcrafts clean, green skin and hair care with fair trade ingredients that support community empowerment projects in West Africa. You can shop Alaffia at Thrive Market.
- Anita Grant: Anita Grant is a natural hair and skincare brand. The ingredients are purchased directly from farming communities and partnerships built with fair trade and organic suppliers.
- Beauty Bakerie: Beauty Bakerie sells cruelty free cosmetics and beauty products. You can shop Beauty Bakerie at Ulta.
- Bevel: Bevel has created shave and grooming products specifically designed for sensitive skin. You can shop Bevel at Target.
- Black Opal Beauty (BLK/OPL): Black Opal Beauty sells beauty products and cosmetics for women and men of color with dark skin tones. You can shop Black Opal Beauty on CVS and Walmart.
- Briogeo Hair Care: Briogeo Hair Care uses clean, high performing ingredients personalized for your unique hair type. You can shop Briogeo Hair Care on Amazon.
- Ceylon Skincare: Ceylon by Anim Labs is a skincare brand developed for Men of Color as their formulations seek to address key skin issues faced by men of color.
- COCOTIQUE: Cocoqiue is a deluxe beauty box subscription service for women of color and diverse ethnicities. They find the best beauty, self-care, wellness and lifestyle products targeting your unique needs and ship them to your door each month.
- Coloured Raine: Coloured Raine sells cruelty-free cosmetics made in the USA. Products include moisturizing lipsticks, eyeshadows, palettes, highlighters, eyelashes, and more formulated for all skin tones.
- Credo Beauty: Credo Beauty sells clean, natural, and organic makeup.
- Curlbox: The Curlbox is an affordable and effortless way to explore hair care products delivered to your doorstep each month.
- Curls sells curly hair products for natural hair with premium products with natural ingredients. Curls products are specifically formulated to cater to each textured hair needs, at all age ranges.
- Frederick Benjamin: Frederick Benjamin makes grooming simple. They sell pomades, styling cremes for shaving, hair styling and more. You can shop Frederick Benjamin on Amazon.
- Mented Cosmetics: Mented Cosmetics makes cruelty free and vegan makeup for all women. Products include original nude lipsticks to eye shadow palettes to blushed each product is perfectly pigmented to match your skin tones.
- Mixed Chicks: Mixed Chicks offers products for curly or wavy hair that will lock in moisture.
- kazamleje: Kazmaleje creates lifestyle amplifying tools and accessories that empower women, men, and kids to pamper and groom themselves.
- Pat McGrath Labs: Pay McGrath Labs is a makeup brand created by celebrity makeup artist Pat McGrath. You can shop Pat McGrath Labs on Sephora.
- Rucker Roots: Rucker Roots is a natural hair product company specializing in premium products made with natural ingredients. You can shop Rucker Roots on QVC, Target, and Macys.
- Scotch Porter: The Scotch Porter grooming line of products include multi-functional, good-for-you and your body products that are highly effective and easy to use. You can shop Scotch Porter on Target.
- The Lip Bar: The Lip Bar is challenging the beauty standard with vegan, cruelty lip colors that are beautiful on every complexion.
- Uoma Beauty: Uoma Beauty is a brand that believes beauty comes in every color. The collection is made of products that are innovated and suitable for all skin tones.
- Yubi Beauty: Yubi Beauty allows you to blend liquid, cream and powder makeup to a gorgeous finish, guaranteed.
Food and Drink
- A Dozen Cousins: A Dozen Cousins sells seasoned, ready-to-eat beans that are cooked in avocado oil and inspired by traditional Black and Latino recipes. You can shop A Dozen Cousins on Amazon.
- Bass Note Sangaria: Bass Note Sangria is artisan Sangria made in California.
- BLK & Bold Specialty Beverages: BLK & Bold offers micro-roasted specialty coffees, black tea, and more. The operations are based out of Des Moines, IA.
- Brown Estate: Brown Estate was established in 1996 in Napa Valley when they harvested what would become their first bottling of Brown Zin.
- Chicago French Press: Chicago French Press is an online coffee destination aimed to connect java drinkers to quality, healthier coffee options, and vital philanthropic endeavors for them to support. CFP is freshly roasted in Chicago. You can shop Chicago French Press on Amazon.
- Coach Joe’s: Coach Joe’s sells prepared meals. You can shop Coach Joe’s on HSN.
- La Fête du Rosé: La Fête du Rosé is a premium rosé wine label from the heart of St. Tropez geared towards multicultural consumers.
- McBride Sisters Collection: McBride Sisters Collection is a story of two sisters and their passion for wine. McBride Sisters Collection is the largest African-American-owned wine company in the United States.
- Partake Foods: Partake Foods sells gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, and free of the top 14 allergens cookies. You can shop Partake Foods on Target.
- Red Bay Coffee: Red Bay Coffee has a commitment to ensure coffee production is not only high quality and sustainable, but a vehicle for diversity, inclusion, social and economic restoration, and environmental sustainability. Red Bay Coffee is based in Oakland, Ca.
- Russell’s Gourmet Coffee: Russell’s Gourmet Coffee is a coffee, beverage service, and distribution company. They currently have operation located in the San Francisco Bay Area and Atlanta, Ga.
Health and Wellness
- K’dara: K’dara offers high-quality, pharmaceutical grade, full-spectrum CBD products from organically grown, USA hemp.
- Kreyol Essence: Kreyol Essence is a natural hair and skin product brand specializing in organic black castor oil made from Haiti. You can shop Kreyol Essence on Ulta.
- Nubian Heritage: Nubian Heritage is a wellness collection of bath and body products including bar soaps, body washes, body lotions, hand creams and deodorants with natural organic ingredients.
- Oui the People: Oui the People has a commitment to changing the language of beauty through better body care with razors and shave gel sets.
- The Honey Pot Company: The Honey Pot Company is a plant-based feminine care and hygiene brand.
- True Products: The True Products are plant-based, safe and effective personal care products. You can shop True Products on Amazon.
- True Moringa: True Moringa is clean beauty powered by moringa oil. The company is 100% vegan, paraben free, and sulfate free.
- Urban Hydration: Urban Hydration is a collection of spa and travel inspired skincare, bath, body, and hair care products with natural ingredients, essential oils and vitamins.
- Vibrant Health: Vibrant Health naturally supports your health through supplements and vitamins. Vibrant Health does not use proprietary blends and they disclose each ingredient and amount on the label.
- Zandra Beauty: Zandra Beauty is a premium social good, eco-friendly, plant-based skincare company.
- 228 Grant Street Candle Co: 228 Grant Street Candle Co makes hand made, richly fragranced natural soy candles made in small batches in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 54Kibo: 54kibo sells unique and exclusive selections of contemporary African design and home accessories that are inspiring the global design landscape.
- Bolé Road: Bolé Road sells modern textiles for the home. They are handwoven in Ethiopia and designed in Brooklyn by Hana Getachew.
- Domain: Domain by Laura Hodges Studio is a home decor shop with a curated collection of local and globally sourced fair trade and sustainable home decor, original art, unique gifts, and one-of-a-kind pieces located in the Baltimore/ Washington DC area.
- Dreampad: The Dreampad is sleep technology hidden in a pillow. The Dreampad’s patented vibrational sound system and proprietary music makes this a different and more effective experience than a sound machine or traditional speaker.
- Harlem Candle Company: Harlem Candle Co is a NYC based home fragrance brand of luxury scented candles inspired by Harlem Renaissance icons. Each candle is specially handcrafted using top grade soy blend wax infused with one of a kind fragrance oils.
- Johanna Howard Home: Johanna Howard Home is a line of luxury home decor and accessories inspired by modern Scandinavian aesthetic with artisan textile traditions. Items are created with the highest quality which are also ethically produced and fair trade- Sustainable Luxury.
- Jungalow: Jungalow by Justina Blakeney sells bohemian-modern inspired home decor.
- Loo Hoo: Loo Hoo sells wool dryer balls that are reusable, energy-saving alternative to dryer sheets. Loo Hoo products are made in the USA using domestic wool.
- Afro Urban Society: Afro Urban Society is a creative community committed to sustaining the resiliency, interconnection and unique artistic and cultural expressions and contributions of people of African descent in urban settings around the world.
- A Kid’s Book About: A company started by CEO and father, Jelani Memory, A Kid’s Book About creates and sells books geared towards having hard conversations with children about racism, sexual abuse, death, anxiety, and more.
- Auvere: Auvere sells 22K and 24K pure gold jewelry that discovers the bold aesthetic and exceptional craftsmanship.
- BLK + GRN: BLK + GR is an all natural marketplace by all Black artisans who create quality natural toxic-free products.
- Bold Xchange: Bold Xchange is a convenient way to buy Black online with a curated selection of products from Black-owned brands from hair care to coffee.
- Clare: Clare is an online paint store that makes pain shopping simple with curated colors, mess-free peel and stick paint swatches, and premium, Zero VOC paint and supplies delivered to your door.
- Enjoy-A-Bowl: Enjoy-A-Bowl was invented by Veterinarian Joe J. Owens for all cats and dogs. They have a easy to use, easy to clean two part food system with the lower bowl holding the foot your pet craves.
- House Dogge: House Dogge is a sustainable dog product brands proudly made in the USA.
- Lick You Silly: Lick You Silly sells premium pet treats made up of natural ingredients with no artificial flavors or colors, preservatives, grains, chemicals, hormones, and more.You can shop Lick You Silly on Amazon.
- Little Likes Kids: Little Likes Kids creates thoughtfully designed and quality toys for children aged 6 and under. You can shop Little Likes Kids on Amazon.
- Pet Plate: Pet Plate creates meal plans for you dog with all-natural, ready-to-eat meals, cooked in a USDA facility and delivered straight to your door.
- Third Crown: Third Crown is a NYC based contemporary jewelry brand that creates gender neutral everyday statement. Each piece is defined by clean lines and an understated chic, turning them in to wardrobe essentials.
- Valencia Key: Valencia Key hand-sketch each jewelry creation with the intention to spread an empowering message. You can shop Valencia Key on QVC.
- We Buy Black: We Buy Black is the largest marketplace for Black owned businesses.