Target Announces 2021 Black Friday Plans
Not far behind Walmart and Macy’s, Target has announced its 2021 Black Friday plans. Sticking with the trend, their deals will run most of the month of November, rather than a one-day after-Thanksgiving sale. Keep reading to find out more.
Estimated Reading Time: 2 Minutes
In This Post
2021 Target Black Friday Plans
Similar to Walmart, Target will be kicking off several weeks of deals beginning Sunday, October 31. While we don’t yet have a Black Friday ad scan, they did flag some of their deals in their weekly ad as Holiday Best deals.
These deals are going to be as low as they go for the holiday and so you can shop them now and rest easy knowing they’re checked off your list and for the best price you’ll get.
We will upload the full Black Friday ad as soon as we can. But for a sneak peek at some deals, see below.
Holiday Best Deals Preview – Week 1
Beginning 10/31 and running through 11/6, here are a few of the deals you can expect to see at Target.
- $99.99 Beats Solo³ Wireless Headphones (reg. $199.99)
- $339.99 HP 15.6-inch laptop with Windows Home in S. Mode (reg. $539.99)
- TVs at Black Friday pricing from LG, Samsung, TCL and more
- $4.99 L.O.L. Surprise! Remix Hair Flip Tots (reg. $15.99)
Beginning 11/4, more deals will be added to the first week’s lineup, including:
- $299.99 Element 65-inch, 4K UHD Frameless Roku Smart TV (reg. $649.99)
- $49.99 Keurig K-Mini (reg. $89.99)
- $179.99 Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II (reg. $299.99)
- $99.99 Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Blender (reg. $199.99)
- Up to 60% off select video games for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation
Enhanced Price Match Guarantee
If any items you purchase at Target this holiday do end up dropping in price, they’ve announced a new and very generous price match guarantee. Between October 10 and December 24, Target will price adjust any item you purchase (with a few exclusions) to the lower price. They will also offer competitor price matching within 14 days of purchase.
Will you be shopping Target’s Black Friday deals this year? Let us know in the comments!