Top 5 Credit Card Signup Bonuses (Updated Regularly)
This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the issuer’s affiliate program.
Here is a current list of our top five favorite credit card signup bonus offers. Consider all of of these to be highly recommended. If you’re new, I realize that it can be scary to apply for any credit card, much less many at the same time. Dip your toe in the water. It is worth it.
These will be updated regularly as offers come and go. Please comment at bottom with news, questions or issues.
1. Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card after spending $4,000 in 3 months with the card. This is the largest sign up bonus of any Chase Ultimate Rewards earning card ever, and includes benefits like Priority Pass lounge access, a $300 per year travel credit (including ubers) and more. Value: 2.2 cents per dollar, or $2,200 for the sign up bonus. $450 annual fee.
2. Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase with the new Chase Freedom Unlimited℠ Credit Card, and also receive a $150 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. There's a 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.24-23.24% applies. Value: 1.5 cents per dollar, but the added convenience of not having to remember categories- you earn this cash back on every purchase! No annual fee.
3. Get the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card, and receive 3 Membership Rewards per dollar at grocery stores, 2 points per dollar at gas stations, and one point per dollar on everything else. Plus, receive a 50% bonus on points earned in the past billing period if you use the card for 30 or more transactions in a billing period. Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can also transfer points to our selection of frequent traveler programs. There's no annual fee. Late payment and return fees up to $38. Value: At least 3% back on every grocery store purchase, but the value can skyrocket on redemptions for premium cabins with Amex's airline partners, like Singapore Airlines.
4. 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers with the Chase Slate Card. While this card won't earn you points, this card is an excellent tool to correct mistakes that you may have made in your personal finances. Value: The amount you save in interest over the terms of the 0% introductory APR. No annual fee.
5. Get a $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card. You'll also earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores (and now at wholesale clubs) and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter. There's no annual fee, no changing categories and no expiration on rewards. There's a 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers. Value: $100, but one of the lowest spending thresholds in the business, and great cash back bonuses. See our blog post on how to maximize your cash back with this card. No annual fee.